Stacy De La O, CAE, Principal of Sage & Rosemary Consulting, has completed the BoardSource™ Nonprofit Board Consultant certificate course. To celebrate the holiday season and new year, Sage & Rosemary is offering a free, two-hour, virtual board training for the first five organizations to sign up in December 2020 and January 2021.
This training will introduce board members to the fundamentals of effective governance by defining the basic roles and responsibilities of the board and examining strategies for building effective boards.
Interactive Training Agenda
- Three Roles of Nonprofit Boards
- Board-Chief Executive Partnership
- Roles and Responsibilities of Individual Board Members
- Next Steps and Closure
Learning Goals and Take-Aways
- Gain a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities of nonprofit boards.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of individual board members and of board service.
Training based on content from the Ten Basic Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards, Second Edition by Richard T. Ingram (BoardSource, 2009) and Nonprofit Governance: Steering Your Organization with Authority and Accountability by Berit M. Lakey (BoardSource, 2000).
To sign up, contact Sage & Rosemary Consulting today for a chance to receive the free, interactive, virtual training for your board members.