The MIUI for POCO F1 was explicitly optimized for POCO, which is not a light UI, thus, not liked by all users. Hence, to meet the user demands, Custom ROMs are designed as per their choice. If you’re on a tight budget, it should definitely be at the top of your list of options. If you have a little leeway, go try out some of the other phones we mentioned. If you’re looking for performance and a battery that keeps you going all day, the POCOphone F1 becomes even more compelling.
But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. Now at the right bottom of your MI flash tool, you will see three options “clean all”, “save user data” and “clean all and lock”.
- If you can’t get things working, see “Miscellaneous MagiskHide issues” above.
- If you are looking for stability, I would recommend LineageOS, especially for older devices.
- The Potato Open Sauce Project is brought to you by a team of Indian developers who have adopted the quintessential potato as their choice of name.
- After installing the module and rebooting, run the command props in terminal (you can find a terminal emulator on F-Droid or in the Play Store), and follow the instructions to set your desired options.
- POCO launched its latest affordable flagship, the POCO F4 GT, today.
Download Xiaomi Poco F1 Stock ROM from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. Android flashing means removing the stock firmware from the Android device and replacing it with the same version or any other version. You can flash your device with a recovery mode or flash tool. Android Flashing means removing stock firmware (Software) from android device and replace with same version or any other version. You can flash your device with Recovery mode or Flash tool.
- Xiaomi’s flagship phones are really good, and devices like the Xiaomi 12S Ultra can easily compete with anything made by Apple or Samsung.
- POCO, the mobile phone manufacturer that started as a subsidiary of Xiaomi, will be the first company to bring the Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 processor to handsets outside of China.
- Now, the maintainers have extended support to several more devices, including the POCO F2 Pro, POCO F3, and the global Exynos edition of the Samsung Galaxy S10.
- If your Phone Update Error, Software error, Bootloop, Hanging and Dead Issue Than You Can Flash Your Phone Easily with Original Xiaomi Pocophone link F1 Stock ROM Flash.
- This will download your device’s device specific configuration and
- Sometimes there are issues with the boot scripts and as a result the props command won’t work.
If you’d like something a little fancier, you should look into the top POCOphone F1 version with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. Called “Armored Edition”, this model comes with a back made of Kevlar fabric that resembles the Motorola Droid Razr from a few years ago. It’s the only version we would feel confident using without a case, as it feels quite sturdy and the extra grip is reassuring. The feeling of cheapness largely comes from the polycarbonate back of the device. The finish of the dark grey (Graphite Black) version mimics metal quite well, but the F1 definitely feels less premium than the OnePlus 6 or HONOR 10.
If we optimize correctly with the correct Lineage OS after rooting, we can see some Improvements. If we hibernate and eliminate many unwanted apps and optimize some apps, your device is hardware limited. Within these limits, we can enhance performance by 30-40% compared with your old usage. If you use Lineage Custom ROMs, you can expect a 50-80% improvement in performance.